Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dorm Room Monsters

Fears (shiver). We all have them.
We're scared of zits, commitment, and bad hair days...teenage hormonal stuff.
Personally...
I'm scared of that little big thing called the future, or lately known as College. It takes one of those nouns we tend to be scared of, courage. But it will be fine right? I'll take my fluffy blanket and hand sanitizer. I have nothing to worry about. But..fears of starving, failing, and dying my white clothes pink in the laundromat constantly haunt my inexperienced mind. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. 
What?. when did this get here.
Well, time's up, I have to be ready now.
That's my real fear.
           

2 comments:

  1. It's almost here man. And then you know what? You'll wake up tomorrow and you'll be 43 and you'll wonder where it all went.

    Me too.

    God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your fears. I didn't share the fear of dying your white clothes pink though. . . until now.

    ReplyDelete