Friday, February 10, 2012

love eulogy

I’m thinking about YOU like drums think about beat,
Like losers think about defeat.
Because for YOU, my feelings repeat    repeat    repeat.
I’m thinking about YOU like colors think about white,
Like storms think about might,
Like birds think about flight.

YOU’RE thinking about HER like life thinks about breathing,
Like breathing thinks about living.
YOU are lost in HER manipulating.
She’s thinking about YOU like Kim thinks about Chris, 
days dissipating.  

But still,
I’m thinking about YOU
Like foundations think about shaking,
Like black holes think about taking,
Like rules think about breaking.



1 comment:

  1. I couldn't post a comment on the naked post (probably because it had the word naked in the url and the school blocked the page...haha).

    But I really liked the randomness of that post. The blog stalking line. And I loved the line about the imaginary arguments you have. I do that all the time. I thought maybe I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete